Welcome! We are blessed to have wonderful volunteers that make Cloud 9 Consign a success!
Thursday, February 19 10:00am – 1:00pm Set-Up
Thursday, February 19 4:00pm – 8:00pm Drop-Off (Childcare & dinner)
Friday, February 20 9:00am – 1:00pm Drop-Off (Childcare & breakfast)
Friday, February 20 4:00pm - 8:30pm Pre-sale & Public Sale
Saturday, February 21 8:00am – 1:00pm Public Sale & Half Price Sale
Saturday, February 21 12:30pm-4:00pm Breakdown
*It is the responsibility of the volunteer to sign in at the volunteer table upon arrival to work shift. This will ensure you have been accounted for and will receive shopping privileges.
1) Volunteer shopping. Volunteers who work one shift are invited to shop the Volunteer Sale on Friday, February 20 at 4:00pm. No special pass needed, just stop by the check-in desk and give your name before entering.
2) Friend shopping. Volunteers may invite one friend to shop the Preview Sale at 5:00 pm. The friend will need to give the volunteers name before entering.
3) Registration fee. Consignors who volunteer for one shift will have their $12 consignor registration fee waived. Fee will be deducted from consignor checks.
4) Food & childcare. Food and childcare are available some shifts. Interested? Let your shift leader know when you are contacted.
*Please note. Meals are not served in childcare. If you have a child in childcare, plan on bringing a peanut free snack or meal if needed.
We offer childcare for children newborn to age 12 for the following shifts:
- Thursday PM Drop-Off 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday AM Drop-Off 9:00am – 1:00pm
When you sign up on MCM system, please make sure you check the box for the shift with the description labeled “with childcare”. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to work as a volunteer.
Our shift supervisor will contact you with further information on arrival times, dinner and breakfast questions, and childcare (if provided). If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.